Ryan Phillippe Hospitalized for Leg Injury. What Happened?
Ryan Phillippe has been hospitalized for a leg injury. The 42-year-old actor raised concern among his fans after he took to Instagram Story to share a photo that showed his injured leg with a caption that read, "Not lit."
The "Shooter" star later post on Instagram a photo from hospital. He's lying in hospital bed with his leg in a cast. "i'm going to be ok & i appreciate your concern," he wrote in the caption. It's unclear how the ex-husband of Reese Witherspoon injured his leg.
Hours earlier, Ryan shared a snap of an icy beverage and his hand, which was coated in knuckle plasters. The photo appeared to be taken in a restaurant.
Ryan, who stars in horror thriller "Wish Upon" currently playing in theaters, has been filming the new episodes of USA Network's drama "Shooter" in the desert, Palmdale. He recently told PopSugar, "It's a tough show to shoot. The last two weeks we've been in the desert, Palmdale, you know, in degrees over 110. And it's a physical show, and I do all of my own stunts."
"We kind of really push it to the limits," he went on sharing. "But I love it at the same time. It's exhausting. I've got bruises. But it's going really well, and I'm excited about people seeing this new season...When the season ends, I'm going to go on a bit of a break and heal."
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette