Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz Reunite for Furniture Shopping in Los Angeles
It has been almost 17 years since Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz played two angels alongside Lucy Liu in 2000's comedy action flick "Charlie's Angels", and now the two have reunited for a girls' day out. Drew and Cameron looked in high spirits as they were spotted taking a stroll on Melrose Place in West Hollywood, California on Saturday, July 15.
Sporting a flower-printed red blouse, navy trousers and black sun hat, Drew appeared to be helping Cameron shop some furniture. Meanwhile, Cameron, who rocked a black-and-white polka dot summer dress and cropped denim jacket, looked relaxed while chatting animatedly with her fellow actress and checking out some boutiques.
Earlier that day, Drew took to Instagram to gush over her best friend. She shared a photo of them and sweetly captioned the snap, "Getting out of your house with your girlfriend. And being a whole person, with your sister. Remember to spend a moment with the ones you love in your busy life. She has made me feel beyond beautiful. Always has. Always will. #thankgodforyourfriends. They rejuvenate and confirm everything."
#beautyjunkieweek #sisters. getting out of your house with your girlfriend. And being a whole person, with your sister. Remember to spend a moment with the ones you love in your busy life. She has made me feel beyond beautiful. Always has. Always will. #thankgodforyourfriends. They rejuvenate and confirm everything.
The girls' day out officially squashed rumors claiming that Drew and Cameron are no longer friends. A few weeks ago, there was speculation about bad blood between the two actresses as their friendship was allegedly ruined by Cameron's husband, Benji Madden. "Drew is no fan of Benji, and it's a big reason for her and Cameron's one-close friendship fading," a source said. "The truth is Drew can't stand him. As far as Drew's concerned, Cameron's changed and not for the better."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette