Report: 'Venom' to Introduce Ann Weying a.k.a. She-Venom
Another symbiote host is rumored to be introduced in "Venom (2018)". That Hashtag Show is the first to reveal that in addition to Carnage, Ann Weying a.k.a. She-Venom will be appearing in the upcoming Spider-Man spin-off that has Tom Hardy taking on the role of Eddie Brock.
Word is Sony is currently working from a new script by Jeff Pinker and Scott Rosenberg. While any particular plot points are still unclear as of now, That Hashtag Show is reporting that the titular antihero's love interest will definitely be a part of the upcoming movie.
It is said that the producers are now looking to cast a woman in the age range of 25 to 32, a few years younger than Tom Hardy, to play the role of Weying. It's still unclear which version of the symbiote will appear in the movie, but THS says the movie will be based on the "Ultimate Spider-Man" storyline.
The Ultimate version of Venom's suit is a bio-suit co-created by the fathers of Peter Parker and Eddie Brock in an effort to heal humanity from disease and illness. Unable to finish the project on their own, they bring in Trask, who later takes the project away from Parker and Brock.
"Venom" is coming to theaters across the United States next year on October 5. Serving behind the lens will be "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer, while Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach and Amy Pascal are producing the movie.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette