Report: Tiny Begs T.I. to Call Off Their Divorce
Is there a possibility for Tameka Cottle a.k.a. Tiny and T.I. to reconcile? The 41-year-old singer is allegedly begging T.I. to call off their divorce since she's still in love with him and wants to give their marriage a second chance.
"Tiny wants to drop the divorce with T.I.," an insider close to the estranged couple tells HollywoodLife.com. "She has been pleading with him to cancel all the lawyers, the paperwork and everything else that would end their marriage."
Tiny is believed to have changed her mind about their split after spending a few days with the "Live Your Life" hitmaker. "The last few days, including Father's Day, have been wonderful for the couple and Tiny feels like their marriage is worth saving," the insider shares. "Despite everything they have been through, Tiny never stopped loving the father of her children."
According to MediaTakeOut, the two decided to move back in together after spending the weekend together. On Saturday, June 17, T.I. had an Instagram Live with his family. At one point, Tiny could be seen kissing the 36-year-old rapper. "Who else you been kissing though?" T.I. then asked. "Nobody!" she simply answered.
Earlier this month, Tiny revealed that she and the "Whatever You Like" rapper still had a lot of love for each other. "We have been together a long time and there is a lot of love there. I stress that and I say that all the time because it is true," she said.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette