Listen to Katy Perry's Demo of Britney Spears' 'Passenger'
Katy Perry's demo of Britney Spears' song "Passenger" has leaked online. The song which appeared on Britney's "Britney Jean" album was produced by Diplo and co-written by Katy and Sia Furler.
Lyrically, there isn't a lot of different between the demo and the finished version of "Passenger". However, Katy's version sounds less robotic and organic. It also sounds more alive, vulnerable and hopeful.
Katy Perry and Sia's demo version of Passenger before they gave it to Brit Brit pic.twitter.com/P1Hq0tElfa— paul richard 👁🗨 (@paulboy) June 18, 2017
Katy recently scored her third No. 1 album on Billboard 200 chart with her latest effort "Witness". The album racked up 180,000 equivalent album units, including 162,000 in traditional album sales, according to Nielsen Music.
The "Chained to the Rhythm" hitmaker previously nabbed two No. 1 albums on the chart with 2010's "Teenage Dream" and 2013's "Prism".
More Katy Perry News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell