One Direction May Reunite to Record Charity Single
Directioners, get ready! One Direction may have a mini-reunion after Simon Cowell asked the members Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson to collaborate on his charity single for Grenfell Tower victims.
According to The Sun, Harry and Niall are trying to free up their schedules, while Liam and Louis have confirmed that they will take part in celeb cover of "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Other musicians joining in the collaboration include Rita Ora, Robbie Williams, Leona Lewis and Gareth Malone, Lily Allen, Skepta, Stormzy, James Arthur.
"If all four [One Direction] came on board, it would be as solo acts as Liam has to record in the U.S.," a source reveals.
Representatives for Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis haven't responded to a request for comment. One Direction has been on a hiatus since early 2016, with all four members embarking on solo careers.
More One Direction News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell