Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Spend a Whooping $30K for North's Preschool
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly spending almost $30,000 a year to send daughter North West to a preschool in Los Angeles. The school tuition for Nori's program was $24,000 and then another $4,000 in non-refundable fees were due to the school as well.
"North got accepted immediately," a source close to the situation tells Radar Online. Unlike her cousins, Mason and Penelope Disick, who are attending a home school, Kim's daughter would attend school daily.
"Early childhood development is about teaching our youngest learners to embrace learning, self-discovery, and opportunities to interact well with others – thus helping them to launch a journey of discovery that will last a lifetime," the school says about their pre-kindergarten program.
Did Kim and Kanye use their connections to get North into the school? The admissions director reveals that "recommendation letters from celebrities do not help," before adding, "Our beautiful 66-acre mountain-top campus feels safe and peaceful. Children thrive when they feel valued, nurtured, and inspired to fulfill their unlimited God-given potential."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell