Did Madonna Just Shade Ex Guy Ritchie With Her Father's Day Post?
Did Madonna just throw some shade at her exes with her Father's Day post? The "4 Minutes" hitmaker appeared to take a jab at ex-husband Guy Ritchie, who is father to her son Rocco, 16, after she opted not to mention him as well as her former partner Carlos Leon in the post.
Instead, Madonna called herself "the Mommy and the Daddy" in the post which came along with a photo of herself together with her biological, including Lourdes, 20, and adopted children David and Mercy, both 11. "Happy Mother's Day, Madonna" was also written across the family pic that had been edited with a photo of adopted twins Stella and Esther, 4.
"And Happy Father'. Day to Me too because lets face it," Madonna wrote in the caption. "Im the Mommy and the Daddy," the 58-year-old singer/songwriter exclaimed, before adding, "I don't care what the papers say."
Both Guy Ritchie and Carlos Leon are now co-parents with Madonna, though the pop singer and the 48-year-old filmmaker were involved in a legal battle over the custody of their son Rocco for several months back in 2016.
More Madonna News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell