Eliza Dushku Debuts Stunning Engagement Ring From Fiance Peter Palandjian
Eliza Dushku has shown off her new engagement ring for the first time since announcing she got engaged to businessman Peter Palandjian earlier this week. The former "Dollhouse" star debuted her stunning bling at Awesome Con in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, June 18.
Eliza went casual at the comic book related event, wearing a dark sweater and ripped jeans. The brunette beauty had her long hair cascading down her shoulders. Her ring was clearly shown in her left ring finger when she was pictured sitting in a director's chair for the staged interview.
The 36-year-old actress announced her engagement via Instagram on Thursday, June 13 with a sweet proposal photo. She posted the snap that appeared to be taken just moments after Peter got down on one knee and popped the big question.
"#Ayo..! 'YES!!' Absolutely, my love," the actress excitedly captioned the snap featuring her holding hands with the 53-year-old Boston-based businessman. She added the hashtags, "#BostonBorn #BostonBred #BostonSoonToBeWed."
More Eliza Dushku News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell