Bernice Burgos 'Confused and Worried' by T.I. and Tiny Pregnancy Rumors
Following the shocking rumors of Tiny a.k.a. Tameka Cottle being pregnant with T.I.'s baby, the rapper's rumored new girlfriend Bernice Burgos is apparently as lost as we all are. According to a source, Bernice is "confused and worried that Tiny could be pregnant" and "she can't understand how that could even be possible."
The rumors understandably come as a huge surprise for Bernice as Tip has "made it clear to Bernice that things were done between he and Tiny and that they were no longer intimate." The source continues, "Bernice has a strong connection with T.I., so the pregnancy news really struck a chord with her." She can't just bring herself to believe the pregnancy news, thus "she wants answers," HollywoodLife.com reports.
Bernice and her alleged new boyfriend, whom she reportedly has been seeing for a little while now, undoubtedly enjoy their time together. However, rumor has it that T.I. "just can't get his wife out of his head." Should Tiny be pregnant with his child, that may be the reason why. The 41-year-old singer/songwriter, who filed for divorce from her husband of six years in 2016, shares three kids, Clifford "King" Joseph Harris III, Major Philant Harris and Heiress Diana Harris, with the rapper.
The pregnancy rumors sparked as Tiny appeared to sport an apparent baby bump during her outing over the weekend. In the photos obtained by MediaTakeOut, she could be seen wearing a skintight white shirt tucked into light-washed jeans. There is no confirmation about the matter as of now.
More T.I. News
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell