T.I. and Tiny Reportedly Expecting a Child Amidst Divorce Drama
Are T.I. and Tameka Cottle a.k.a. Tiny Harris trying to save their rocky marriage with a baby? According to a shocking new report from MediaTakeOut, the former Xscape member is pregnant with the rapper's child amidst their divorce drama.
The pregnancy news comes nearly six months after Tiny filed for divorce from Tip. According to the news outlet, the 41-year-old singer/songwriter appeared to confirm pregnancy rumors as she sported an apparent baby bump during her outing over the weekend.
The site provides a photo of the mother of five taken from the night out. She can be seen wearing a skintight white shirt tucked into light-washed jeans. MTO claims Tiny's showing a "clear baby bump" in the photo, though there has been no confirmation about the pregnancy news.
Tiny shocked everyone by filing for divorce from Tip in December after 7 years of marriage and 17 years together. The end of their marriage was chronicled in the final season of "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle", which just ended its run on VH1.
More T.I. News
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll