Corinne Olympios Returns in 'The Bachelorette' Premiere Sneak Peek
"The Bachelor" villain Corinne Olympios makes a grand return in a premiere sneak peak released by E! News for "The Bachelorette" season 13 with Rachel Lindsay. Corrine joins girl squad from Nick Viall's "The Bachelor" season to prepare Rachel on her new journey to find the love of her life.
Rachel is seen sitting down together with Corrine, Raven Gates, Alexis Waters, Kristina Schulman and more. They all take turns to give Rachel advice prior to the meeting with her 31 suitors. "I feel like you totally need to let your feelings be in control of all of this," Corinne suggests, before adding, "You need to give them all a chance to let your feelings either be like 'Yep!' or 'Nope!' "
"Don't judge anybody if they come in a costume because they might be the most amazing person ever!" says Alexis, who infamously showed up on the first night of their "Bachelor" season in a shark costume. To Alexis' suggestion, Rachel responds, "That's a good point, because one of my fears is that I will let someone go who I didn't give a fair chance to."
However, it turns out that Rachel has nothing to worry about, as everything works just fine. In a recent report, the female lawyer revealed that she's "very much engaged" to one man from her season. Although she didn't reveal who the lucky man was, she teased, "If I had a list he would check everything off. Every morning I wake up and pinch myself."
"The Bachelorette" season 13 premieres on Monday, May 22 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS