He's Adorable! Ellie Kemper Reveals First Photo of Son James
Ellie Kemper and husband Michael Koman welcomed their first baby into the world back in August, but the two have since managed to keep the baby news a secret. And now the proud new mother finally gave fans a glimpse of her adorable baby boy named James Miller during her visit to "Today".
Kemper released a photo of Miller on the daily show as anchors Sheinelle Jones and Dylan Dreyer were amazed by the baby boy. "He's so cute!" the achors said as the photo flashed on the screen. In the cute picture, Miller sports a tiny baseball uniform with "mommy's all-star" being written on it. He is all smiles as he clutches what appears to be Kemper's wallet.
"You guys have the right reaction," Kemper told Jones and Dreyer when they commented on how cute her baby is. "Now that I'm a mom, when I see a photo of any baby, I know -- even if I think the baby is just so-so -- you have to react like, 'That's the cutest baby I've ever seen!' " Kemper added with a laugh. "Because if anyone doesn't have that response when they see a picture of James, I'd leave."
"He is the cutest baby on the planet," she continued, before adding that the 10-month-old boy is the easiest baby to please, at least for now, as he has no interest whatsoever in actual toys yet. "He only wants to tear up paper," the "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" star said.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest