He's Adorable! Ellie Kemper Reveals First Photo of Son James
Ellie Kemper and husband Michael Koman welcomed their first baby into the world back in August, but the two have since managed to keep the baby news a secret. And now the proud new mother finally gave fans a glimpse of her adorable baby boy named James Miller during her visit to "Today".
Kemper released a photo of Miller on the daily show as anchors Sheinelle Jones and Dylan Dreyer were amazed by the baby boy. "He's so cute!" the achors said as the photo flashed on the screen. In the cute picture, Miller sports a tiny baseball uniform with "mommy's all-star" being written on it. He is all smiles as he clutches what appears to be Kemper's wallet.
"You guys have the right reaction," Kemper told Jones and Dreyer when they commented on how cute her baby is. "Now that I'm a mom, when I see a photo of any baby, I know -- even if I think the baby is just so-so -- you have to react like, 'That's the cutest baby I've ever seen!' " Kemper added with a laugh. "Because if anyone doesn't have that response when they see a picture of James, I'd leave."
"He is the cutest baby on the planet," she continued, before adding that the 10-month-old boy is the easiest baby to please, at least for now, as he has no interest whatsoever in actual toys yet. "He only wants to tear up paper," the "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" star said.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'