Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Are Fighting Nonstop Over Her Flirty Friendships
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi are reportedly fighting nonstop. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" star gets jealous when the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" flirts with sexy movie stars.
"Portia is convinced that Ellen has so many friendships with sexy movie stars to get under her skin," an insider reveals to Life & Style, "She thinks Ellen does it on purpose to make her feel insecure so she doesn't leave."
The tension between the couple was reportedly visible when they recently visited Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood. According to an eyewitness, "Ellen seemed miserable and Portia just looked sad."
A Craig's employee adds, "'Happy' isn't the first word I would use to describe them."
Previous rumor said that Ellen and Portia would get into heated arguments in front of her talk show staff and they started attending couples therapy. "Ellen hates that. She never wants people at work to know about her personal problems," a source claimed, "It was a huge wake-up call for her."
The source continued, "Ellen has been in counseling, both solo and with Portia. Part of their therapy is to go on more date nights. That's why they've been seen out and about more together lately."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women