Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Are Fighting Nonstop Over Her Flirty Friendships
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi are reportedly fighting nonstop. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" star gets jealous when the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" flirts with sexy movie stars.
"Portia is convinced that Ellen has so many friendships with sexy movie stars to get under her skin," an insider reveals to Life & Style, "She thinks Ellen does it on purpose to make her feel insecure so she doesn't leave."
The tension between the couple was reportedly visible when they recently visited Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood. According to an eyewitness, "Ellen seemed miserable and Portia just looked sad."
A Craig's employee adds, "'Happy' isn't the first word I would use to describe them."
Previous rumor said that Ellen and Portia would get into heated arguments in front of her talk show staff and they started attending couples therapy. "Ellen hates that. She never wants people at work to know about her personal problems," a source claimed, "It was a huge wake-up call for her."
The source continued, "Ellen has been in counseling, both solo and with Portia. Part of their therapy is to go on more date nights. That's why they've been seen out and about more together lately."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'