Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Are Fighting Nonstop Over Her Flirty Friendships
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi are reportedly fighting nonstop. Rumor has it, the "Scandal" star gets jealous when the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" flirts with sexy movie stars.
"Portia is convinced that Ellen has so many friendships with sexy movie stars to get under her skin," an insider reveals to Life & Style, "She thinks Ellen does it on purpose to make her feel insecure so she doesn't leave."
The tension between the couple was reportedly visible when they recently visited Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood. According to an eyewitness, "Ellen seemed miserable and Portia just looked sad."
A Craig's employee adds, "'Happy' isn't the first word I would use to describe them."
Previous rumor said that Ellen and Portia would get into heated arguments in front of her talk show staff and they started attending couples therapy. "Ellen hates that. She never wants people at work to know about her personal problems," a source claimed, "It was a huge wake-up call for her."
The source continued, "Ellen has been in counseling, both solo and with Portia. Part of their therapy is to go on more date nights. That's why they've been seen out and about more together lately."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters