Retiring Soon? Kanye West Is Stepping Away From Spotlight
Kanye West sparks retirement speculations after he recently deleted his social media accounts. Rumor has it, the "Famous" hitmaker is planning to step away from the spotlight for an indefinite amount of time.
"Kanye never found the happiness he was looking for by being famous. In fact, if anything, the spotlight made him unhappier. He has decided to take a break and step away for a while," sources reveal.
"Not going to the Met ball was a big deal for him," the sources tell Naughty Gossip, "He loves that event and thinks of himself as a serous designer. He has just had enough and doesn't care if he is never photographed again."
Kanye recently resurfaced in Malibu after reportedly making a trip to Wyoming mountaintop to record his new album. He tried to avoid public events as much as possible after he experienced a breakdown during his concert last year.
More Kanye West News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women