Preparing for Wedding? Meghan Markle Is Moving to London
Meghan Markle is reportedly preparing to move to London to be closer with her boyfriend Prince Harry. The "Suits" actress was recently spotted checking out apartments in Chelsea, West London.
"Meagan has been looking in the trendy Chelsea area at small one-bedroom flats," sources tell Naughty Gossip, "She plans to spend more and more time in London and hotels are very expensive and not very private. She will not be moving into Kensington Place with Prince Harry, so renting a small flat is the best bet."
According to the site, properties in the area cost around 3,000 pounds a month, which is around $3.900 a month.
Meghan arrived in London on May 16 as she accepted the invitation to Pippa Middleton's wedding. Rumor has it, she and Harry had been granted permission to marry at Westminster Abbey despite Meghan being a divorcee.
More Meghan Markle News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'