Watch Camila Cabello's 'Crying in the Club' Music Video
Camila Cabello has unveiled a music video for her debut solo single "Crying in the Club". The video begins with a taste of the mournful ballad "I Have Questions" before breaking into the late night banger "Crying."
In the approximately five-and-a-half minute video, the 20-year-old singer is seen crying in a ballgown and writhing in a bathtub. She also dances inside a glass box which later shatters, apparently a visual comment on the trappings of fame.
Camila says in a note accompanying the video, "This video is really special for me. It has the first two songs 'I Have Questions' and 'Crying in the Club' off of my upcoming album 'the hurting the healing the loving.' It was an incredible experience working with director Emil Nava. He understood my initial vision completely and took it to a whole other level with amazing visuals and made it look like what it felt like for me. I hope you love it as much as I do!"
More Camila Cabello News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'