Watch Camila Cabello's 'Crying in the Club' Music Video
Camila Cabello has unveiled a music video for her debut solo single "Crying in the Club". The video begins with a taste of the mournful ballad "I Have Questions" before breaking into the late night banger "Crying."
In the approximately five-and-a-half minute video, the 20-year-old singer is seen crying in a ballgown and writhing in a bathtub. She also dances inside a glass box which later shatters, apparently a visual comment on the trappings of fame.
Camila says in a note accompanying the video, "This video is really special for me. It has the first two songs 'I Have Questions' and 'Crying in the Club' off of my upcoming album 'the hurting the healing the loving.' It was an incredible experience working with director Emil Nava. He understood my initial vision completely and took it to a whole other level with amazing visuals and made it look like what it felt like for me. I hope you love it as much as I do!"
More Camila Cabello News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters