Watch Camila Cabello's 'Crying in the Club' Music Video
Camila Cabello has unveiled a music video for her debut solo single "Crying in the Club". The video begins with a taste of the mournful ballad "I Have Questions" before breaking into the late night banger "Crying."
In the approximately five-and-a-half minute video, the 20-year-old singer is seen crying in a ballgown and writhing in a bathtub. She also dances inside a glass box which later shatters, apparently a visual comment on the trappings of fame.
Camila says in a note accompanying the video, "This video is really special for me. It has the first two songs 'I Have Questions' and 'Crying in the Club' off of my upcoming album 'the hurting the healing the loving.' It was an incredible experience working with director Emil Nava. He understood my initial vision completely and took it to a whole other level with amazing visuals and made it look like what it felt like for me. I hope you love it as much as I do!"
More Camila Cabello News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women