Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario Fuel Dating Rumors as They Enjoy Boat Ride in Sydney
Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario seemed to be very into each other as they spent some time together in Sydney ahead of the Australian premiere of "Baywatch". The two enjoyed a sunset boat ride around Sydney harbor on Thursday, May 18.
Alexandra took to her Instagram Story to share a photo of Zac on the boat. In the photo, Zac was looking at the camera while driving the boat. He donned a striped shirt paired with jeans. The 29-year-old actor completed his casual look with sunglasses and gold bracelets.
Alexandra wasn't the only one who hinted at their possible romance on social media. Last week, Zac posted on his Instagram Story a few photos of them together. The two looked happy and comfortable with each other as Alexandra was putting her head on Zac's shoulder in one of the photos.
The two previously denied that they were a couple although their affection for each other was very obvious. However, the "High School Musical 3" star admitted that they might have talked about their relationship before. "As far as I know, she hasn't said yes," he told The Daily Telegraph.
Zac and Alexandra were reported to be dating earlier this month after showing "amazing onset chemistry" while filming "Baywatch". "They had amazing onset chemistry [while filming 'Baywatch'] and have been spending time together since the movie wrapped," a source shared. "She thinks he is super sexy, smart, hilarious and loved working with him."
More Zac Efron News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'