Bernice Burgos Insists She's Not a 'Homewrecker' in T.I. and Tiny's Marriage
Bernice Burgos is seemingly tired of being labeled as homewrecker now that she is romantically linked to T.I.. Ever since news of their romance rumor broke online, Bernice has received a good amount of online trolls flooding her social media account with hatred. Recent articles of Tiny trashing her are not helping either. "Bernice is over people saying she's a homewrecker and she's equally tired of Tiny trashing her in the press," said a source.
According to the source, TIP told Bernice "a long time ago that he and Tiny's marriage was over." The source revealed to HollywoodLife.com, "They were just hanging in there together to raise their kids. That's it. No love." The source further shared, "No hankie panky. Bernice would never knowingly get involved with another man who's married and still sleeping with his wife. TIP told her he doesn't desire Tiny sexually when they first began hooking up and she took him at his word."
"Bernice loves TIP," so the source added. Bernice allegedly didn't care about his money or fame. "She loves him because he treats her well, makes her smile and honors her like she's his queen," explained the source.
On Thursday, May 11, the rumored lovebirds were spotted partying at New York's ACES, further fueling the romance rumors. Tiny reportedly wanted to do her best to move on, but the fact that T.I. has already got new chick seemingly was causing her some grief. "She wants TIP gone, but it's not cut and dry. She was with him for 15 years," another source revealed.
More T.I. News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters