New Couple Alert! Liev Schreiber Spotted on Romantic Date With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
Has Liev Schreiber found a new lady for himself? Rumor has it, the "Salt" actor is dating Gerard Butler's ex-girlfriend Morgan Brown. The pair were spotted in Los Angeles, having an intimate coffee date. They walked side by side with arms around each other while laughing together.
In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, Liev and Morgan seem to be in high spirits. The two dress casually, with Liev sporting dark jeans, grey tee, bright yellow cap and sweater tied around his waist. Meanwhile, Morgan keeps it low-key in blue jeans, white T-shirt and grey boots.
"They had a coffee date at Alfred on Melrose Place," a source told PEOPLE. "It was definitely romantic. They were laughing and walking with their arms around each other. They looked very happy."
Morgan and her actor ex, Gerard, ended their relationship last November after two years of dating. Meanwhile, Liev split from his ex-wife, actress Naomi Watts, last September after eleven years together. "We're parents together so we'll be together for the rest our lives no matter what and we're very close," the actor previously said of the split. "Hopefully, that never changes and I don't think it will."
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women