New Couple Alert! Liev Schreiber Spotted on Romantic Date With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
Has Liev Schreiber found a new lady for himself? Rumor has it, the "Salt" actor is dating Gerard Butler's ex-girlfriend Morgan Brown. The pair were spotted in Los Angeles, having an intimate coffee date. They walked side by side with arms around each other while laughing together.
In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, Liev and Morgan seem to be in high spirits. The two dress casually, with Liev sporting dark jeans, grey tee, bright yellow cap and sweater tied around his waist. Meanwhile, Morgan keeps it low-key in blue jeans, white T-shirt and grey boots.
"They had a coffee date at Alfred on Melrose Place," a source told PEOPLE. "It was definitely romantic. They were laughing and walking with their arms around each other. They looked very happy."
Morgan and her actor ex, Gerard, ended their relationship last November after two years of dating. Meanwhile, Liev split from his ex-wife, actress Naomi Watts, last September after eleven years together. "We're parents together so we'll be together for the rest our lives no matter what and we're very close," the actor previously said of the split. "Hopefully, that never changes and I don't think it will."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters