New Couple Alert! Liev Schreiber Spotted on Romantic Date With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
Has Liev Schreiber found a new lady for himself? Rumor has it, the "Salt" actor is dating Gerard Butler's ex-girlfriend Morgan Brown. The pair were spotted in Los Angeles, having an intimate coffee date. They walked side by side with arms around each other while laughing together.
In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, Liev and Morgan seem to be in high spirits. The two dress casually, with Liev sporting dark jeans, grey tee, bright yellow cap and sweater tied around his waist. Meanwhile, Morgan keeps it low-key in blue jeans, white T-shirt and grey boots.
"They had a coffee date at Alfred on Melrose Place," a source told PEOPLE. "It was definitely romantic. They were laughing and walking with their arms around each other. They looked very happy."
Morgan and her actor ex, Gerard, ended their relationship last November after two years of dating. Meanwhile, Liev split from his ex-wife, actress Naomi Watts, last September after eleven years together. "We're parents together so we'll be together for the rest our lives no matter what and we're very close," the actor previously said of the split. "Hopefully, that never changes and I don't think it will."
More Liev Schreiber News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'