Bella Thorne Who? Scott Disick Seen With Another New Girl
It seems like Scott Disick is not ready to settle down yet following his split from Kourtney Kardashian. He was seen with another new girl in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, May 17 after previously spotted with Bella Thorne and model Ella Ross.
In some photos obtained by OK!, the father-of-three was donning a pink Adidas sweater paired with jeans while his date was wearing a crop shirt paired with leggings. They completed their casual looks with sunglasses.
Scott and his companion looked happy together as they walked down the street with smiles on their faces. The two spent the day by having lunch together at Barney's along with some friends. They were later seen hopping Scott's luxurious BMW i8.
Prior to this, Scott sparked dating speculations with Bella after taking her out to dinner over the weekend. A source revealed that they looked like a "real date" as they were "dancing together and getting cozy." The "Shake It Up" alum fueled the dating rumors by showing off a bouquet of flowers she received on Snapchat. "When he knows you like flowers," she captioned the post, causing people to believe that she referred to Scott.
Despite having spent time with many different girls, it was said that Scott was still not over Kourtney. It was reported that he was trying to sabotage her new romance with Younes Bendjima. "Scott will do anything to sabotage Kourtney's relationship, including showing up wherever Kourtney and Younes are hanging out together," an insider revealed. "He's also been asking around, trying to get some dirt on Younes so he can bring it back to Kourt and persuade her to dump him."
More Scott Disick News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'