First Trailers of The CW's New Series: 'Valor', 'Life Sentence' and 'Dynasty'
The first trailers for The CW's new series of its 2017-2018 Fall lineup have been released. The network has revealed the first-look trailers for military drama "Valor", Lucy Hale-starring "Life Sentence" as well as a reboot to "Dynasty".
New military drama "Valor" revolves around an elite unit of U.S. Army helicopter pilots called the Shadow Raiders, which are signed on a top secret mission that goes terribly awry. Only two members of the team return safely: Warrant Officer Nora Madani and her commanding officer, Captain Leland Gallo. Nora and Gallo grow closer, and soon find themselves torn between duty, honor and desire.
The series stars Christina Ochoa as Nora, Matt Barr as Leland and Melissa Roxburgh as Thea. CBS Television Studios. produces the series from a script written by Kyle Jarrow. Jarrow executive produces alongside Bill Haber.
"Life Sentence" is an hour-long dramedy which centers on Stella (Hale), who has spent the last eight years living like she was dying (because she was). But when she finds out that her cancer has been cured, she is suddenly forced to face the long-term consequences of the "live in the moment" decisions she made. With a real future suddenly in front of her, Stella's cinematic life snaps into reality, and instead of living like she's dying, she will have to learn to live like she's living and help her family and friends do the same.
The series is written by Erin Cardillo and Richard Keith. Both Cardillo and Keith also serve as executive producers alongside Jeff Ingold and Lee Toland Krieger.
A modern take on classic soap "Dynasty" follows Fallon Carrington (Elizabeth Gillies), who is charismatic, cunning, and poised to become the new COO of her father's global energy empire-or so she thinks. When her father, Blake Carrington (Grant Show), summons Fallon and her brother, Steven (James MacKay), home in Atlanta, Fallon is horrified to learn that the reunion isn't to announce her promotion, but rather to make the acquaintance of their stepmother-to-be, Cristal (Nathalie Kelley). Family dynasties flow through blood, and Fallon would sooner draw blood than call Cristal "mom."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy