Harry Styles Acts Out 'Titanic' and 'Notting Hill' Scenes With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
Harry Styles ended his four-night residency on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" by appearing in the newest edition of "Carpool Karaoke" which was dubbed #CarpoolHarryoke. The two quickly started it off by belting out Styles' solo single, "Sign of the Times".
They talked about Styles' debut solo album before they sang "Sweet Creature". James Corden then commented on the boybander's bold choices of fashion. They tried different, bizarre outfits to prove that the One Direction member could pull them off, but they didn't work for the comedian.
After singing "Hey Ya", Styles showed off his acting chops. He and Corden did lines from "Notting Hill" and "Titanic", with the 23-year-old heartthrob playing the parts of Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet respectively. The result was hilarious as Styles was so into character.
They capped it off with Lionel Richie and Diana Ross' "Endless Love", which Styles revealed as one of his "go-to karaoke duets."
More The Late Late Show with James Corden News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women