Harry Styles Acts Out 'Titanic' and 'Notting Hill' Scenes With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
Harry Styles ended his four-night residency on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" by appearing in the newest edition of "Carpool Karaoke" which was dubbed #CarpoolHarryoke. The two quickly started it off by belting out Styles' solo single, "Sign of the Times".
They talked about Styles' debut solo album before they sang "Sweet Creature". James Corden then commented on the boybander's bold choices of fashion. They tried different, bizarre outfits to prove that the One Direction member could pull them off, but they didn't work for the comedian.
After singing "Hey Ya", Styles showed off his acting chops. He and Corden did lines from "Notting Hill" and "Titanic", with the 23-year-old heartthrob playing the parts of Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet respectively. The result was hilarious as Styles was so into character.
They capped it off with Lionel Richie and Diana Ross' "Endless Love", which Styles revealed as one of his "go-to karaoke duets."
More The Late Late Show with James Corden News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy