Tyga Says Amber Rose Is 'So Fake' After She Calls His Music 'Trash'
Tyga couldn't take it when someone disrespected him and his music. The "Ayo" rapper was allegedly furious at Amber Rose and called her fake after she said that his music was trash after splitting from Blac Chyna.
The controversial tweet was posted on Amber's Twitter on Wednesday, May 17. "Dear @Tyga ever since you left @BlacChyna your music has been [trash]. It's always been trash just more than usual," it read.
"For starters, Amber's so fake. She was always bumping his music and telling him how great he sounded and how cute he is back when he was with Chyna," a source close to Tyga told HollywoodLife.com. "But it's cool though. Tyga thinks she should focus on trying to get a man and actually keep him then worrying about what his music sounds like."
The source continued by saying that Tyga wanted to be respected. "Tyga's not happy that Amber and Charlamagne are out there disrespecting him," the source explained. "He wants both of these clowns to put some respect on his name before he rolls up and checks both of them."
Later that day, Amber posted a video on Instagram, saying that her Twitter account was hacked. Radio presenter Charlamagne tha God, who was with her, informed that his account also got hacked. "I think my Twitter got hacked," Amber said. "I think mine got hacked too," Charlamagne revealed, before adding, "But Imma tell you something: Tyga's music is trash."
It turned out that T-Raww also had some words for Charlamagne. "As for Charlamagne, Tyga thinks he's lame. T thinks his time on the airwaves is running out and that no one in the industry really cares about what he has to say," the source shared. "He better keep his mouth shut before Tyga gives him the fatal punch!"
More Tyga News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?