Normani Kordei Injured Before 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale. Is She Out?
Normani Kordei has been injured ahead of "Dancing with the Stars" finale. In a rehearsal video obtained by ABC News, the Fifth Harmony singer twisted her ankle while practicing her dance with her partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy on Wednesday, May 17.
In the clip, Val lifts Normani up and she comes down funny on her ankle. Val puts some ice on her ankle and she lies down for a few minutes. "She twisted her ankle per the clip in yesterday's rehearsals," a spokesperson for the ABC show confirms.
A source also tells ET Online, "Normani’s in pain but fighting through it." But the pain likely wont stop her from performing in next week's finale. "She is still rehearsing and getting ready for the finale," says the show's spokesperson.
Normani has been one of the frontrunners on "DWTS" season 24. She currently tops the leaderboard and will be up against Rashad Jennings and David Ross in the finale.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy