Normani Kordei Injured Before 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale. Is She Out?
Normani Kordei has been injured ahead of "Dancing with the Stars" finale. In a rehearsal video obtained by ABC News, the Fifth Harmony singer twisted her ankle while practicing her dance with her partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy on Wednesday, May 17.
In the clip, Val lifts Normani up and she comes down funny on her ankle. Val puts some ice on her ankle and she lies down for a few minutes. "She twisted her ankle per the clip in yesterday's rehearsals," a spokesperson for the ABC show confirms.
A source also tells ET Online, "Normani’s in pain but fighting through it." But the pain likely wont stop her from performing in next week's finale. "She is still rehearsing and getting ready for the finale," says the show's spokesperson.
Normani has been one of the frontrunners on "DWTS" season 24. She currently tops the leaderboard and will be up against Rashad Jennings and David Ross in the finale.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women