'Arrow' and 'Jane the Virgin' Shift to New Nights in The CW's 2017 Fall Schedule
The CW is the latest network to unveil its 2017-2018 Fall schedule, which sees some shakeups. With four new series, two of which are set to premiere this fall, the changes are bound to happen.
"Arrow" shifts from Wednesdays to Thursdays at 9 P.M., leading in "Supernatural". Thursday nights will be a tough night as "Arrow" is pitted against NBC's groundbreaking family drama "This Is Us". "Riverdale", meanwhile, moves up to Wednesdays at 8 P.M., taking over previous slot of "Arrow".
Golden Globe-winning "Jane the Virgin" has been banished from Mondays to Fridays at 9 P.M. The Gina Rodriguez-starring telenovela will join its former Monday night companion "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend", which is set for a new time slot at 8 P.M.
Wednesday lineup features The CW's new series "Dynasty" at 9 P.M. slot, while another new series "Valor" joins "Supergirl" on Monday nights. On the other hand, Tuesday lineup remains unchanged with "The Flash" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" at 8 P.M. and 9 P.M. respectively.
The CW's other two new shows, Lucy Hale's "Life Sentence" and "Black Lightning", are set to air in midseason. "The 100", "iZombie" and "The Originals" are also being held for 2018 returns.
8 P.M. - "Supergirl"
9 P.M. - "Valor" (new)
8 P.M. - "The Flash"
9 P.M. - "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"
8 P.M. - "Riverdale"
9 P.M. - "Dynasty" (new)
8 P.M. - "Supernatural"
9 P.M. - "Arrow"
8 P.M - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"
9 P.M. - "Jane the Virgin"
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy