'Arrow' and 'Jane the Virgin' Shift to New Nights in The CW's 2017 Fall Schedule
The CW is the latest network to unveil its 2017-2018 Fall schedule, which sees some shakeups. With four new series, two of which are set to premiere this fall, the changes are bound to happen.
"Arrow" shifts from Wednesdays to Thursdays at 9 P.M., leading in "Supernatural". Thursday nights will be a tough night as "Arrow" is pitted against NBC's groundbreaking family drama "This Is Us". "Riverdale", meanwhile, moves up to Wednesdays at 8 P.M., taking over previous slot of "Arrow".
Golden Globe-winning "Jane the Virgin" has been banished from Mondays to Fridays at 9 P.M. The Gina Rodriguez-starring telenovela will join its former Monday night companion "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend", which is set for a new time slot at 8 P.M.
Wednesday lineup features The CW's new series "Dynasty" at 9 P.M. slot, while another new series "Valor" joins "Supergirl" on Monday nights. On the other hand, Tuesday lineup remains unchanged with "The Flash" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" at 8 P.M. and 9 P.M. respectively.
The CW's other two new shows, Lucy Hale's "Life Sentence" and "Black Lightning", are set to air in midseason. "The 100", "iZombie" and "The Originals" are also being held for 2018 returns.
8 P.M. - "Supergirl"
9 P.M. - "Valor" (new)
8 P.M. - "The Flash"
9 P.M. - "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"
8 P.M. - "Riverdale"
9 P.M. - "Dynasty" (new)
8 P.M. - "Supernatural"
9 P.M. - "Arrow"
8 P.M - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"
9 P.M. - "Jane the Virgin"
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women