Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn May Have Dated Since October. Here's the Proof
Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn may have been dating longer than we initially thought. While we already know that the two have been dating for months, a new report suggests that their romance may have started seven months ago.
Back on October 12, 2016, the "Wildest Dream" songstress and her gal pals, including Dakota Johnson, Cara Delevingne, Lorde, Zoe Kravitz, Suki Waterhouse, Lily Donaldson and Martha Hunt, enjoyed a private concert for Kings of Leon in NYC. Following the show, they all headed to the Bowery Hotel for a party.
One fan website points out that Joe was spotted entering the same hotel on the same night. He was even seen walking in with Martha and her boyfriend, hinting that they may have known each other since then as they're in the same circle.
Previously, it was reported that Emma Stone, who starred in "The Favourite" with Joe, introduced Taylor to him. Meanwhile, Gigi Hadid, who had a photo shoot for Vogue with the British actor in September 2016, reportedly helped them to get closer.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?