Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn May Have Dated Since October. Here's the Proof
Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn may have been dating longer than we initially thought. While we already know that the two have been dating for months, a new report suggests that their romance may have started seven months ago.
Back on October 12, 2016, the "Wildest Dream" songstress and her gal pals, including Dakota Johnson, Cara Delevingne, Lorde, Zoe Kravitz, Suki Waterhouse, Lily Donaldson and Martha Hunt, enjoyed a private concert for Kings of Leon in NYC. Following the show, they all headed to the Bowery Hotel for a party.
One fan website points out that Joe was spotted entering the same hotel on the same night. He was even seen walking in with Martha and her boyfriend, hinting that they may have known each other since then as they're in the same circle.
Previously, it was reported that Emma Stone, who starred in "The Favourite" with Joe, introduced Taylor to him. Meanwhile, Gigi Hadid, who had a photo shoot for Vogue with the British actor in September 2016, reportedly helped them to get closer.
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik