George Clooney and Amal Are Hiding Out to Prepare for Her Labor
George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney are ready to welcome their twin children. Rumor has it, the couple is hiding out at their lavish British estate to prepare for the human-rights lawyer's delivery.
"George isn't planning on traveling anywhere now that the due date is so close," a source close to the "Tomorrowland" actor tells Radar Online, "Twins can come early. Amal could give birth early. George doesn't want to miss anything, so he's staying put. George is by her side constantly. He'll be there for Amal no matter what."
George and Amal were last seen together in public back in April. Their good friends, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, jetted to London to visit the couple for George's birthday in early May.
An insider previously revealed, "Amal is due any day now. They're just waiting at this point. Technically her due date is next month, but they expect the twins to come early. It's just a waiting game now."
More George Clooney News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video