George Clooney and Amal Are Hiding Out to Prepare for Her Labor
George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney are ready to welcome their twin children. Rumor has it, the couple is hiding out at their lavish British estate to prepare for the human-rights lawyer's delivery.
"George isn't planning on traveling anywhere now that the due date is so close," a source close to the "Tomorrowland" actor tells Radar Online, "Twins can come early. Amal could give birth early. George doesn't want to miss anything, so he's staying put. George is by her side constantly. He'll be there for Amal no matter what."
George and Amal were last seen together in public back in April. Their good friends, Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, jetted to London to visit the couple for George's birthday in early May.
An insider previously revealed, "Amal is due any day now. They're just waiting at this point. Technically her due date is next month, but they expect the twins to come early. It's just a waiting game now."
More George Clooney News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS