Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Are Bonding Over 'Traumatic' Robbery
Kendall Jenner is reportedly bonding with A$AP Rocky over "traumatic" robbery. Both the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and the "L$D" hitmaker are the victim of a home robbery and they got close after his home was sacked earlier this week.
"A$AP's robbery was a traumatic experience for him. However, it has actually brought he and Kendall closer together," a source reveals, "She has just gone through a very similar situation and was able to really identify and relate to his uncomfortable feelings of being violated."
"[Kendall] has been talking him through the tough time, and they are now bonded in a way few others would be able to understand," the source tells HollywoodLife.com.
Armed gunmen broke into A$AP's L.A. crib on Tuesday, May 16, but fortunately he wasn't home at the time. A female relative was held at gunpoint and the gunmen ransacked the place for around $1.5 million in jewelry. They took the safe with them, but apparently it was too heavy that the suspects ended up leaving it in the street.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video