Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Are Bonding Over 'Traumatic' Robbery
Kendall Jenner is reportedly bonding with A$AP Rocky over "traumatic" robbery. Both the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and the "L$D" hitmaker are the victim of a home robbery and they got close after his home was sacked earlier this week.
"A$AP's robbery was a traumatic experience for him. However, it has actually brought he and Kendall closer together," a source reveals, "She has just gone through a very similar situation and was able to really identify and relate to his uncomfortable feelings of being violated."
"[Kendall] has been talking him through the tough time, and they are now bonded in a way few others would be able to understand," the source tells HollywoodLife.com.
Armed gunmen broke into A$AP's L.A. crib on Tuesday, May 16, but fortunately he wasn't home at the time. A female relative was held at gunpoint and the gunmen ransacked the place for around $1.5 million in jewelry. They took the safe with them, but apparently it was too heavy that the suspects ended up leaving it in the street.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS