Avril Lavigne Is NOT Dead and Replaced by a Clone, New Album Is on the Way
Avril Lavigne is NOT dead and replaced by an imposter. A conspiracy theory claimed that Avril killed herself in 2003 and was replaced by a look-alike called Melissa Vandella. As the "Girlfriend" hitmaker marked the 15th anniversary of her debut single "Complicated", those claims have resurfaced.
melissa vandela: hey avril can i copy your homework??— send n00dz (@jimmyyryann) May 14, 2017
avril lavigne: yeah just make sure to change up the answers a bit so it's not obvious pic.twitter.com/WqGAOGR683
While Avril hasn't commented on the circulating rumors, the "Hello Kitty" songstress recently updated her fans about her new music. "Officially beginning production this week for the album," she tweeted on Wednesday, May 17, "Wahoo. Pouring my heart & soul into writing these new songs for you guys. Can't wait !!!!"
Beginning production this week for the album. Wahoo. Pouring my heart & soul into writing these new songs for you guys. Can't wait !!!! pic.twitter.com/M8vBnkP1D4— Avril Lavigne (@AvrilLavigne) May 16, 2017
Avril signed a new record deal in March and has been working for her new LP. "For this album I have a new team behind me and I just signed with BMG," she shared, "I've been working really hard on the new music and it's a reflection of my journey over the last few years. At this point in my career and in my life, I just wanted to put fresh energy around me and I feel like I'm having somewhat of a rebirth in my life."
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy