Bobby Moynihan Exits 'Saturday Night Live'
Bobby Moynihan is officially leaving "Saturday Night Live" after nine seasons. This week's episode will be the last time for fans to see the Drunk Uncle on the hit NBC comedy.
The decision is understandable since Bobby is moving to Los Angeles to film his new CBS comedy, "Me, Myself & I". Bobby previously signed seven-year contract with "SNL", before extending for two years more. This current 42nd season will be Bobby's last hurrah on the show.
During his appearance on "SNL", Bobby is known for his impersonations of New Jersey governor Chris Christie, Food Network personality Guy Fiery as well as characters like the famed Drunk Uncle. With Bobby's departure, "SNL" only has Keenan Thompson, who has been on the show for 14 seasons, as the remaining veteran cast member.
He took to his Instagram account to share a photo of him with "SNL" cast members. Also featured in the photo is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who is set to host the season finale this week. "Last pitch of the season! #SNL42 @therock," Bobby captioned the photo.
"Me, Myself & I" examines one man's life over a 50-year span. The single-camera comedy will focus on three distinct periods in his life-as a 14-year-old in 1991 (Jack Dylan Grazer), a 40-year-old in present day (Bobby), and a 65-year-old in 2042 (John Larroquette).
"Saturday Night Live" will conclude the 42nd season on Saturday, May 20 at 11.30 P.M. The Rock hosts the episode, while Katy Perry serves as the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?