Ben Affleck Says He'd Love to Direct Jennifer Garner in Female-Led Film
Despite the recent divorce, Ben Affleck will always admire Jennifer Garner's talents. The "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" actor has suggested that he will be glad to direct a movie which Garner stars in.
In a recent interview with PEOPLE, Affleck was asked about the new "Wonder Woman" movie and whether he would be interested in directing a female-led film. The actor answered, "I would love to, are you kidding me? I think that would be great. I've often said that I want to direct a movie that Jennifer was in because I think she's so great and she could do something really cool."
Affleck later added, "The problem that gets in the way is that one of us has to be looking after the kids at home." The actor shares three kids with Garner, named Violet (11), Seraphina (8) and Samuel (5). Ever since the divorce, Affleck has moved out of the family home to a house nearby.
The Batman depicter will lend his Batman voice in NBC's star-studded Red Nose Day Special. "I'm doing my Batman voice. No cowl-just the stripped-down, unplugged version," said Affleck. He added, "It's a lot of fun. Batman is such a serious, heavy character, there is the temptation to be funny about it, or at least self-aware. I really enjoy it. Obviously it is a character that means a lot to a lot of people and I'm having fun playing it."
More Ben Affleck News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik