Nicki Minaj Is 'Disappointed in Herself' for Dating Meek Mill As He Gives New GF Rings She Returned
Nicki Minaj doesn't want to have anything to do with Meek Mill anymore. In fact, she regrets dating him after Nessa, Meek's rumored new flame, was seen wearing the diamond rings Meek originally gave her when they were still dating.
"She's so disappointed in herself for even dating him and wishes she could take it back. She doesn't know what she was thinking then," a source tells HollywoodLife.com. "She's Nicki Minaj. She could have been with anyone, but instead she chose to settle and be with Meek. To let Nicki tell it: Her relationship with Meek was the biggest L she's ever taken in her life."
Although the fact that Meek gave the Colombian Instagram model the rings she returned may irk Nicki, the source convinces that Meek can do anything he wants because Nicki is totally over him. "She dropped Meek and will never date a s****r again," the source says.
Nicki and Meek started dating in early 2015, but ended their relationship in January 2017. After their breakup, the 29-year-old rapper was said to be "giving up on black women." According to an insider, Meek had "only been trying to date Latinas" since breaking up with Nicki.
Meek sparked dating rumors with Nessa after he was caught hugging her last March. A month later, the two were spotted spending the weekend together. While he no longer tried to hide his alleged fling from the public eyes, Meek still hadn't confirmed their relationship.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?