Chris Brown Brings Out Kendrick Lamar on 'Party Tour' in Anaheim
Chris Brown hosted the biggest show in Anaheim, California last Tuesday, May 16. His "Party Tour" made a stop there and he had a huge surprise on deck for his fans. The crowd at Honda Center went wild when the singer brought out the hottest emcee today Kendrick Lamar.
In the middle of the show, Breezy made an announcement while sitting down on the stage. "[I have] a great friend in the building. He's a phenomenal lyricist in the building," he said. Shortly after, the music from Kendrick's chart-topping single "Humble" blared and the Compton rapper made a grand entrance on the stage.
While Chris casually danced all around the set, Kendrick passionately delivered his verses from the Mike WiLL Made It-produced banger. At one point, he let the crowd sing for him, "And my left stroke went viral!"
"Party Tour" will be coming to an end shortly. This week, the trek will hit San Jose, San Diego and Las Vegas and will wrap up in Los Angeles on May 23. Meanwhile, Kendrick is currently gearing up for his own "DAMN. Tour" which will kick off on July 12 with supporting acts from Travis Scott (II) and D.R.A.M..
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?