Chris Brown Brings Out Kendrick Lamar on 'Party Tour' in Anaheim
Chris Brown hosted the biggest show in Anaheim, California last Tuesday, May 16. His "Party Tour" made a stop there and he had a huge surprise on deck for his fans. The crowd at Honda Center went wild when the singer brought out the hottest emcee today Kendrick Lamar.
In the middle of the show, Breezy made an announcement while sitting down on the stage. "[I have] a great friend in the building. He's a phenomenal lyricist in the building," he said. Shortly after, the music from Kendrick's chart-topping single "Humble" blared and the Compton rapper made a grand entrance on the stage.
While Chris casually danced all around the set, Kendrick passionately delivered his verses from the Mike WiLL Made It-produced banger. At one point, he let the crowd sing for him, "And my left stroke went viral!"
"Party Tour" will be coming to an end shortly. This week, the trek will hit San Jose, San Diego and Las Vegas and will wrap up in Los Angeles on May 23. Meanwhile, Kendrick is currently gearing up for his own "DAMN. Tour" which will kick off on July 12 with supporting acts from Travis Scott (II) and D.R.A.M..
More Chris Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik