Meghan Markle Spotted in London for Pippa Middleton's Wedding
Meghan Markle had officially accepted the invitation to Pippa Middleton's wedding as she arrived in London on Tuesday, May 16. She would attend the ceremony as Prince Harry's girlfriend, although it was reported that Pippa had implemented a "no ring, no bring rule."
According to E! News, Meghan was immediately taken to Kensington Palace shortly after arriving at Heathrow International Airport. It was said that a Range Rover was seen leaving the palace, possibly to pick up the "Suits" actress.
By attending Pippa's wedding as a couple, it seems like Harry and Meghan are ready to take their relationship to the next level. Prior to this, they were spotted sharing a kiss at a charity polo match. Meghan attended the event in order to support Harry who was competing.
It was also reported that the two had been granted permission to marry at Westminster Abbey despite Meghan being a divorcee. The church representative revealed that "the Abbey follows the General Synod Ruling of 2002 and it has been possible for divorced people to be married in the Church of England." The representative then added that Meghan's Jewish background would not be a problem.
Harry and Meghan's relationship was confirmed in November 2016. Meghan was previously married to film and TV producer, Trevor Engelson. The two tied the knot in 2011 after dating for seven years. However, they decided to split in 2013, only two years after their wedding. They have no children together.
More Meghan Markle News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women