'Jealous' Scott Disick Is Trying to Sabotage Kourtney Kardashian's New Romance
Scott Disick is reportedly planning something awful to sabotage Kourtney Kardashian's new relationship with Younes Bendjima. Sources reveal that the father of three is consumed by jealousy over his ex' new romance and that he is trying to put an end to it.
"Scott will do anything to sabotage Kourtney's relationship, including showing up wherever Kourtney and Younes are hanging out together," an insider reveals, "He's also been asking around, trying to get some dirt on Younes so he can bring it back to Kourt and persuade her to dump him."
The source tells Life & Style, "He even threw a full-on tantrum recently, yelling and screaming at Kourt that Younes isn't right for her."
Scott recently sparked romance rumors with Bella Thorne after they were spotted together at Catch L.A. However, according to the source, he still can't move on from Kourtney. "He can't stand to see Kourtney happy with another man," says the source.
More Scott Disick News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy