'Jealous' Scott Disick Is Trying to Sabotage Kourtney Kardashian's New Romance
Scott Disick is reportedly planning something awful to sabotage Kourtney Kardashian's new relationship with Younes Bendjima. Sources reveal that the father of three is consumed by jealousy over his ex' new romance and that he is trying to put an end to it.
"Scott will do anything to sabotage Kourtney's relationship, including showing up wherever Kourtney and Younes are hanging out together," an insider reveals, "He's also been asking around, trying to get some dirt on Younes so he can bring it back to Kourt and persuade her to dump him."
The source tells Life & Style, "He even threw a full-on tantrum recently, yelling and screaming at Kourt that Younes isn't right for her."
Scott recently sparked romance rumors with Bella Thorne after they were spotted together at Catch L.A. However, according to the source, he still can't move on from Kourtney. "He can't stand to see Kourtney happy with another man," says the source.
More Scott Disick News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women