Bella Thorne's Friends and Family 'Don't Approve' of Her Romance With Scott Disick
Amid the rumors regarding Bella Thorne's romance with Scott Disick, the actress' friends and family reportedly "don't approve" of their romantic relationship because they are scared the 33-year-old restaurateur will hurt her.
Bella's pals seem to hate the idea of their friend getting cozy with Kourtney Kardashian's ex. "Bella and Scott are hanging out but Bella's friends and family don't approve whatsoever. They worry Scott will hurt her," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
However, Bella's friends and family don't need to be too worried because the "Shake It Up" alum is just "having fun." The source explained, "Bella isn't taking their relationship too seriously. She's just being young and having fun and doesn't really care what people think or what their opinions are. Basically, she's being Bella and no one is going to change that."
The pair first sparked dating rumors when Scott reportedly took Bella out on a date night last Monday, May 15. They were spotted dining at Catch LA, chilling at The Nice Guy and enjoying live music performances at The Peppermint Club.
Their rumored romance was unexpected because many people thought that Scott's new flame was British model Ella Ross. The two celebrated Cinco de Mayo together and were photographed spending time in Malibu earlier this month.
More Bella Thorne News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes