Bella Thorne's Friends and Family 'Don't Approve' of Her Romance With Scott Disick
Amid the rumors regarding Bella Thorne's romance with Scott Disick, the actress' friends and family reportedly "don't approve" of their romantic relationship because they are scared the 33-year-old restaurateur will hurt her.
Bella's pals seem to hate the idea of their friend getting cozy with Kourtney Kardashian's ex. "Bella and Scott are hanging out but Bella's friends and family don't approve whatsoever. They worry Scott will hurt her," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
However, Bella's friends and family don't need to be too worried because the "Shake It Up" alum is just "having fun." The source explained, "Bella isn't taking their relationship too seriously. She's just being young and having fun and doesn't really care what people think or what their opinions are. Basically, she's being Bella and no one is going to change that."
The pair first sparked dating rumors when Scott reportedly took Bella out on a date night last Monday, May 15. They were spotted dining at Catch LA, chilling at The Nice Guy and enjoying live music performances at The Peppermint Club.
Their rumored romance was unexpected because many people thought that Scott's new flame was British model Ella Ross. The two celebrated Cinco de Mayo together and were photographed spending time in Malibu earlier this month.
More Bella Thorne News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair