Brad Pitt Ponders Big Questions With Stephen Colbert in His Late-Night TV Return
Brad Pitt returned to late-night TV to promote his new movie "War Machine". The 53-year-old delighted audience at "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" studio when he appeared in a segment called "Big Questions With Even Bigger Stars" with the host.
Pitt and Stephen Colbert took turn to ask and answer questions like whether there is life after death and whether beauty is really only skin deep. "I don't know. I've never taken my skin off," Pitt responded to the latter question.
"Why do we only remember some of our dreams?" he asked the host, who replied, "Because not all of our dreams are about having sex in a helicopter." Pitt also asked the funnyman, "Hey Stevie-C, Do you think mathematics are the underlying structure of the universe, or did we just invent it?" Colbert answered, " I'm not sure if numbers are the underlying reality. But one thing is absolutely true: You're a solid eight," admitting that he didn't want to sound desperate.
When the funnyman asked, "Do you think anyone can ever truly know themselves?" Pitt said, "Doesn't matter. In the end, turns out we were all Edward Norton the whole time." They also included a plug for his upcoming Netflix movie when they contemplated whether they would travel to the future or the past.
Earlier in the May 16 episode, Colbert opened the show with a monologue that ripped President Donald Trump for leaking highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador.
More The Late Show with Stephen Colbert News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?