Are They Dating? Scott Disick Takes Bella Thorne Out to Dinner in California
Is Scott Disick dating Bella Thorne? Rumor has it, the 33-year-old restaurateur had a dinner together with the actress at Hollywood hotspot Catch LA in West Hollywood, California on Monday night, May 15.
According to ET, the pair continued their outing at The Nice Guy where they were seated at a table together for an hour. Scott and Bella then headed to The Peppermint Club to enjoy some live music performances. A source told PEOPLE that they looked like a "real date" as they were "dancing together and getting cozy." While the pair sparked dating rumors, the insider claimed that they "run in the same circles and have met before."
Scott and Bella were said leaving the club around 1.30 A.M. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, they were driving away from the venue in Scott's car. They were seated in the back seat as a friend sat in the passenger's seat. Bella could be seen in one of the photos covering her face with a fuzzy white jacket.
Scott has been linked to a string of young women since his split from Kourtney Kardashian in the summer of 2015. Most recently, the father-of-three was spotted partying with plenty of hot blondes at Japanese restaurant Nobu in Malibu.
More Scott Disick News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair