Watch Adam Levine and Big Boi's Epic Performance of 'Mic Jack' on 'The Voice'
Adam Levine took some time away from his red chair in May 16 episode of "The Voice" to join Big Boi onstage and perform their collaborative summer anthem "Mic Jack". The duo undoubtedly rocked the stage with the song's funky '80s disco music. While Big Boi delivered his powerful verses, Adam made everybody dance with his super catchy hook.
They were later joined by singer Tayla Parx who delivered the last verse of the dance banger. Not only did they make the audiences dance to the beat, but they also grabbed the attention of the coaches, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Alicia Keys. The three coaches gave standing ovation by the end of the performance.
"Mic Jack" has been given a TV debut prior to this. Big Boi performed the song on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on April 24 without Adam. So their performance on "The Voice" was an official TV debut of "Mic Jack" with full collaborators.
"Mic Jack" is the lead single off Big Boi's upcoming album "Boomiverse" which is set to arrive in June. The set would be the follow-up to his 2012 "Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors".
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair