Watch Adam Levine and Big Boi's Epic Performance of 'Mic Jack' on 'The Voice'
Adam Levine took some time away from his red chair in May 16 episode of "The Voice" to join Big Boi onstage and perform their collaborative summer anthem "Mic Jack". The duo undoubtedly rocked the stage with the song's funky '80s disco music. While Big Boi delivered his powerful verses, Adam made everybody dance with his super catchy hook.
They were later joined by singer Tayla Parx who delivered the last verse of the dance banger. Not only did they make the audiences dance to the beat, but they also grabbed the attention of the coaches, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Alicia Keys. The three coaches gave standing ovation by the end of the performance.
"Mic Jack" has been given a TV debut prior to this. Big Boi performed the song on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on April 24 without Adam. So their performance on "The Voice" was an official TV debut of "Mic Jack" with full collaborators.
"Mic Jack" is the lead single off Big Boi's upcoming album "Boomiverse" which is set to arrive in June. The set would be the follow-up to his 2012 "Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors".
More Adam Levine News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes