Kim Kardashian Attacked by 'Sketchy Guy' on NBCUniversal Upfront Red Carpet
Kim Kardashian doesn't always have a good time when posing on the red carpet. The 36-year-old reality TV star became a victim of what so-called "security scare" when hitting the red carpet of the 2017 NBCUniversal Upfront at Radio City Music Hall on Monday, May 15.
An eyewitness told Page Six that Kim was approached by a "sketchy guy" for a selfie. The man reportedly "breezed past" the security and got in Kim's face. "Kim was startled and tried to walk away but got stuck, so [she] hesitantly took a picture," the insider shared. A source close to the star described the man "a little overeager," but fortunately Kim was alright. Kim was joined by little sister Khloe Kardashian during the event to promote their long-running show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
This isn't the first time Kim has been approached by pranksters. In 2014, she became a victim of Vitalii Sediuk, the Ukrainian former journalist famed for assaulting various stars, including Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, on the red carpet. The wife of Kanye West was almost pushed to the ground after Vitalii allegedly pulled Kim's hair when she attended Balmain show at Paris Fashion Week with her husband and mother Kris Jenner.
In 2016, Vitalii made headlines again as he attacked Kim during her outing in Paris. When the mother-of-two arrived at L'Avenue restaurant, Vitalii ran over before he tried to kiss her famous derriere. Luckily, her bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, quickly stepped in and tackled the prankster to the ground.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy