Kim Kardashian Attacked by 'Sketchy Guy' on NBCUniversal Upfront Red Carpet
Kim Kardashian doesn't always have a good time when posing on the red carpet. The 36-year-old reality TV star became a victim of what so-called "security scare" when hitting the red carpet of the 2017 NBCUniversal Upfront at Radio City Music Hall on Monday, May 15.
An eyewitness told Page Six that Kim was approached by a "sketchy guy" for a selfie. The man reportedly "breezed past" the security and got in Kim's face. "Kim was startled and tried to walk away but got stuck, so [she] hesitantly took a picture," the insider shared. A source close to the star described the man "a little overeager," but fortunately Kim was alright. Kim was joined by little sister Khloe Kardashian during the event to promote their long-running show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
This isn't the first time Kim has been approached by pranksters. In 2014, she became a victim of Vitalii Sediuk, the Ukrainian former journalist famed for assaulting various stars, including Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio, on the red carpet. The wife of Kanye West was almost pushed to the ground after Vitalii allegedly pulled Kim's hair when she attended Balmain show at Paris Fashion Week with her husband and mother Kris Jenner.
In 2016, Vitalii made headlines again as he attacked Kim during her outing in Paris. When the mother-of-two arrived at L'Avenue restaurant, Vitalii ran over before he tried to kiss her famous derriere. Luckily, her bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, quickly stepped in and tackled the prankster to the ground.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?