'Emoji Movie' Trailer Takes Fans to the World Inside Smartphone
"The Emoji Movie" gets first trailer. It introduces Gene, a "Meh" emoji who is struggling to fit in. He is sent to a so-called "Loser Lounger, where the emoji that never get used hang out," after making a wrong face when he was summoned by his user.
The film takes place in the world inside smartphone. Hidden within the messaging app is Textopolis, a bustling city where all your favorite emojis live, hoping to be selected by the phone's user. In this world, each emoji has only one facial expression - except for Gene.
The lead character is voiced by T.J. Miller. He is joined by James Corden, Anna Faris, Patrick Stewart, Sofia Vergara, Maya Rudolph, Jake T. Austin and Christina Aguilera. The animated flick is coming out stateside on July 28.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women