Beyonce's Pregnancy Is 'High-Risk', Jay-Z Hires 24/7 Nurse
Is pregnant Beyonce Knowles okay? Rumor has it, the "Single Ladies" hitmaker suffers secret health crisis so her husband Jay-Z hires a live-in nurse to watch his wife 24/7 ahead of their twin kids' impending birth.
Beyonce and Jay-Z are not taking any chances when it comes to the health of their unborn twins. The "Empire State of Mind" rapper has reportedly hired a team of doctors to watch after his wife as well as a live-in nurse after they were forced out of their Bel Air rental mansion due to a mold infestation.
According to a family insider, Queen Bey is "already considered to be a high risk pregnancy" as she is pregnant with twins and used IVF to conceive. The insider tells Radar Online that after the couple was learning that they were living in a home that health inspectors deemed to be "unsafe," the "Run the World" songstress was being "closely monitored" by her doctors for any side effects.
Last week, Beyonce sparked rumors that she had already given birth to her twins as she barely looked pregnant in latest photos she posted on Instagram.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?