Beyonce's Pregnancy Is 'High-Risk', Jay-Z Hires 24/7 Nurse
Is pregnant Beyonce Knowles okay? Rumor has it, the "Single Ladies" hitmaker suffers secret health crisis so her husband Jay-Z hires a live-in nurse to watch his wife 24/7 ahead of their twin kids' impending birth.
Beyonce and Jay-Z are not taking any chances when it comes to the health of their unborn twins. The "Empire State of Mind" rapper has reportedly hired a team of doctors to watch after his wife as well as a live-in nurse after they were forced out of their Bel Air rental mansion due to a mold infestation.
According to a family insider, Queen Bey is "already considered to be a high risk pregnancy" as she is pregnant with twins and used IVF to conceive. The insider tells Radar Online that after the couple was learning that they were living in a home that health inspectors deemed to be "unsafe," the "Run the World" songstress was being "closely monitored" by her doctors for any side effects.
Last week, Beyonce sparked rumors that she had already given birth to her twins as she barely looked pregnant in latest photos she posted on Instagram.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy