Watch Trailers for FOX's New Shows 'Ghosted', 'LA to Vegas' and More
After FOX's upfront presentation in New York, the network has unveiled trailers for its new shows for the 2017-2018 season. They include the trailers for "Ghosted", "LA to Vegas", "The Orville" and "The Resident".
Comedy "Ghosted" stars Adam Scott ("Parks and Recreation") as Max Jennifer and Craig Robinson ("The Office") as Leroy Wright, a pair hired by The Bureau Underground to investigate paranormal activity in Los Angeles. The trailer sees the two in the middle of comical journey from being normal human beings to be paranormals.
Tom Gormican, Kevin Etten, Craig Robinson, Adam Scott, Naomi Scott, Oly Obst and Mark Schulman serve as executive producers. "Ghosted" joins the Sunday night lineup at 8:30 P.M. slot.
FOX's new airplane comedy "LA to Vegas", meanwhile, stars Dylan McDermott as Captain Dave. The new comedy centers on the crew and passengers of a round-trip flight between the two titular cities, with people hoping to hit it big in Sin City. Also starring on the series are Kim Matula as Ronnie, Ed Weeks as Colin, Nathan Lee Graham as Bernard, Olivia Macklin as Nichole and Peter Stormare as Artem.
Will Ferrell executive produces the series alongside Adam McKay, Chris Henchy, Owen Burke, Lon Zimmet and Steve Levitan. "LA to Vegas" is set to premiere at mid-season.
Created by and starring Seth MacFarlane, "The Orville" is about the human and alien crew of an exploratory spaceship 400 years in the future. Seth plays the titular ship's captain on the new futuristic "Star Trek"-like series. His first officer happens to be his ex-wife, played by "Friday Night Lights" star Adrianne Palicki.
Seth also serves as executive producer along with Brannon Braga, David A. Goodman, Jason Clark, Liz Heldens and Jon Favreau (pilot). "The Orville" will air Thursdays at 9 P.M. this Fall.
Medical drama "The Resident" follows Dr. Conrad Hawkins (Matt Czuchry), one of the best doctors at Chastain Park Memorial Hospital. Charming, arrogant and only a third-year resident, Conrad does everything in the most unconventional way possible. The cast also includes Amy Holden Jones ("Revenge") who will portray a character named Nicolette Nevin.
Along with Antoine Fuqua, David Boorstein, Oly Obst and Phillip Noyce, Amy executive produces the series. Just like "LA to Vegas", "The Resident" is set to air at mid-season.
More Ghosted News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters