Ouch! Kendall Jenner Takes a Nasty Fall While Riding Her Bike
Having walked the runway numerous times without taking a tumble, Kendall Jenner had a nasty fall while riding her bike. The 21-year-old apparently tried to have some fun while filming the family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", on Monday, May 15.
Looking chic in a fluffy pink coat and jeans, she rode her bike on a gravel road on a windy day. She tried to slow it down by putting her feet on the floor, but she lost control of the bike and fell on the ground.
A concerned cameraman rushed to help her, while Khloe Kardashian who filmed the incident couldn't help laughing at her younger sister. The "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian" host shared the video on her Instagram account and captioned it, "My work here is done..... @kendalljenner."
Khloe also took to the photo-sharing site to poke fun at her and Kim Kardashian's pose during a recent outing. The two looked flawless in black outfits as they stood outdoor, while people around them took pictures or simply admired them. "Can you guess.... Madame Tussaud's? Or the real deal??" Khloe wrote in the caption.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy