Ouch! Kendall Jenner Takes a Nasty Fall While Riding Her Bike
Having walked the runway numerous times without taking a tumble, Kendall Jenner had a nasty fall while riding her bike. The 21-year-old apparently tried to have some fun while filming the family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", on Monday, May 15.
Looking chic in a fluffy pink coat and jeans, she rode her bike on a gravel road on a windy day. She tried to slow it down by putting her feet on the floor, but she lost control of the bike and fell on the ground.
A concerned cameraman rushed to help her, while Khloe Kardashian who filmed the incident couldn't help laughing at her younger sister. The "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian" host shared the video on her Instagram account and captioned it, "My work here is done..... @kendalljenner."
Khloe also took to the photo-sharing site to poke fun at her and Kim Kardashian's pose during a recent outing. The two looked flawless in black outfits as they stood outdoor, while people around them took pictures or simply admired them. "Can you guess.... Madame Tussaud's? Or the real deal??" Khloe wrote in the caption.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women