Selena Gomez Plans to Debut New Song 'Bad Liar' at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
Brace yourself for yet another surprise, Selenators. We're just days away from the release of Selena Gomez's new single "Bad Liar", and the songstress seems as excited as we are because she reportedly plans a surprise performance at this year's Billboard Music Awards on May 21 to debut the new song.
"Selena is super excited about debuting new music. She can't wait to drop a single from her new album this week to give her fans a taste of what else is on the way," a source told HollywoodLife.com. "She has been practicing this week and hopes to perform her new track, 'Bad Liar', live at the Billboard Music Awards. After she releases her single this week, she hopes the remainder of her album will be available in August."
The former Disney darling feels confident about the project because she has her beau The Weeknd to support her. "Selena feels confident about her new album and all her new music. She has one of the hottest boyfriends in the industry who has been super loving and supportive of her through this entire process," the source added.
Prior to this, Selena has confirmed that "Bad Liar" would arrive on Thursday, May 18. She has also revealed the cover art of the track which sees a shot of body in a flowery sundress lying on a rocky shore, with "Bad Liar" written on the exposed thigh.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair