Find Out Why Vanessa Hudgens Refuses to Watch Shirtless Zac Efron in 'Baywatch'
Vanessa Hudgens is completely over her ex-boyfriend, Zac Efron, as she reportedly avoids watching any Zac-starring movie, including his upcoming flick "Baywatch". While most girls in the world can't wait to see the actor's hot body in the movie, the 28-year-old actress can't stand watching shirtless Zac for two hours.
It is reportedly hard for Vanessa to skip watching the Seth Gordon-directed movie because she wants to support Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who portrays Mitch Buchannon in the action/comedy flick. However, the "High School Musical" star can't bring herself to watch the movie as a source tells HollywoodLife.com that she still holds "a little animosity and doesn't really want to spend time with an ex, even when it is only on screen."
Vanessa and Zac first met in 2005 on the set of the Disney movie. The pair dated for about five years, before they split in 2010. In an interview with New York Times, she revealed that it wasn't always easy for her to date Zac as he was surrounded with affection from girls all over the country.
"I went through a phase when I was really mean because I was so fed up," she shared. "Girls were running after him, and I was giving them death stares. Then I realized that's not what that's about."
Following his split from Vanessa, Zac has dated several girls including designer Sami Miro. Most recently, he is reportedly dating his "Baywatch" co-star, Alexandra Daddario. "They had amazing onset chemistry [while filming 'Baywatch'] and have been spending time together since the movie wrapped," a source previously said.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS