New 'The Mummy' Featurette Gives First Look at Russell Crowe as Monstrous Mr. Hyde
Dr. Jekyll gets the spotlight in a new "The Mummy" featurette. Released by Syfy Wire, the video features Russell Crowe, who portrays the character, and other cast members as well as the crew members talking about Dr. Jekyll.
Dr. Jekyll runs Prodigium, a society dedicated to fighting monsters, which is based at the Natural History Museum. As we know, Dr. Jekyll has an evil alter ego, Mr. Hyde, and the video offers the first glimpse of his transformation from Dr. Jekyll into Mr. Hyde. "It takes a monster to defeat a monster," Crowe's character says in the video.
Tom Cruise headlines a spectacular, all-new cinematic version of the legend that has fascinated cultures all over the world since the dawn of civilization: "The Mummy". Thought safely entombed in a tomb deep beneath the unforgiving desert, an ancient princess (Sofia Boutella) whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia and terrors that defy human comprehension.
Directed by Alex Kurtzman, the horror, adventure movie will open in theaters across the nation on June 9.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik