Taylor Swift Prepares 'Most Expensive' Music Video for Her Comeback
Get ready, Swifties! Taylor Swift plans to make a huge comeback this year as she is reportedly working on a new music video. According to some information on Twitter, the "Welcome to New York" hitmaker will be going all out for the clip and it may even be the "most expensive in the history of music."
Fans freak out when POPULOVE posted a picture of a clock on Twitter which is allegedly used in Taylor's new music video. However, the tweet was then deleted for an unknown reason. Since then, #TS6 has been all over Twitter.
Rumors that Taylor would release new album this fall could be true, after all. "I was told to expect Taylor's new album around August 25th! #TS6," a Twitter user wrote. "#TS6 it's coming y'1ll get prepared 'cause @taylorswift13 it's going to dominate all the charts and the whole music industry," another tweeted. Another fan gushed, "I'm freaking out and crying over that fact that #TS6 might be coming our way soon!!!"
Taylor recently came out of her hiding as she was photographed in public for the first time after being out of the spotlight for months. She was spotted arriving at her parents' home in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day.
More Taylor Swift News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes