Taylor Swift Prepares 'Most Expensive' Music Video for Her Comeback
Get ready, Swifties! Taylor Swift plans to make a huge comeback this year as she is reportedly working on a new music video. According to some information on Twitter, the "Welcome to New York" hitmaker will be going all out for the clip and it may even be the "most expensive in the history of music."
Fans freak out when POPULOVE posted a picture of a clock on Twitter which is allegedly used in Taylor's new music video. However, the tweet was then deleted for an unknown reason. Since then, #TS6 has been all over Twitter.
Rumors that Taylor would release new album this fall could be true, after all. "I was told to expect Taylor's new album around August 25th! #TS6," a Twitter user wrote. "#TS6 it's coming y'1ll get prepared 'cause @taylorswift13 it's going to dominate all the charts and the whole music industry," another tweeted. Another fan gushed, "I'm freaking out and crying over that fact that #TS6 might be coming our way soon!!!"
Taylor recently came out of her hiding as she was photographed in public for the first time after being out of the spotlight for months. She was spotted arriving at her parents' home in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day.
More Taylor Swift News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair