Blake Shelton Showers Gwen Stefani With 'Sweet Gifts' on Mother's Day Amid Split Rumors
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani apparently are doing just fine amid numerous split rumors. Proving their love to each other, Blake was said showering his singer girlfriend with sweet gifts on Mother's Day.
"Blake [Shelton] spoiled Gwen [Stefani] during a sweet romantic Mother's Day weekend," an insider told HollywoodLife.com. The source continued, "He showered her with flowers, chocolate and affection." Blake reportedly teamed up with Gwen's children to surprise her with a breakfast in bed. "They made her pancakes and pampered her the entire weekend," the source added.
Blake truly seems to love Gwen as he would go the extra mile to make sure she had a great Mother's Day, though he doesn't share a child with her. Gwen was reportedly "surprised, overwhelmed and loving every minute of her awesome Mother's Day with her kids and her man." The source continued, "She thought it was perfect."
The Mother's Day celebration came after a report suggested that the couple was on the brink of breaking up. Gwen and Blake were said going "through the motions" as they began realizing that "they're just too different to spend the rest of their lives together." The pair reportedly started to argue more when she failed to get pregnant.
More Blake Shelton News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters