Blake Shelton Showers Gwen Stefani With 'Sweet Gifts' on Mother's Day Amid Split Rumors
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani apparently are doing just fine amid numerous split rumors. Proving their love to each other, Blake was said showering his singer girlfriend with sweet gifts on Mother's Day.
"Blake [Shelton] spoiled Gwen [Stefani] during a sweet romantic Mother's Day weekend," an insider told HollywoodLife.com. The source continued, "He showered her with flowers, chocolate and affection." Blake reportedly teamed up with Gwen's children to surprise her with a breakfast in bed. "They made her pancakes and pampered her the entire weekend," the source added.
Blake truly seems to love Gwen as he would go the extra mile to make sure she had a great Mother's Day, though he doesn't share a child with her. Gwen was reportedly "surprised, overwhelmed and loving every minute of her awesome Mother's Day with her kids and her man." The source continued, "She thought it was perfect."
The Mother's Day celebration came after a report suggested that the couple was on the brink of breaking up. Gwen and Blake were said going "through the motions" as they began realizing that "they're just too different to spend the rest of their lives together." The pair reportedly started to argue more when she failed to get pregnant.
More Blake Shelton News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women